Date:
Sun, 24 May 2020 14:18:54 -0400
Thank you, Scott for your reply. What kind of validation approach did you take for the transfer disinfection process? Are you executing the validation by sampling (eg. swab samples) the materials and equipment on your approved list pre- and post disinfection (sporicidal and IPA/ethanol?)

Does anyone have a suggestion for the disinfection of single use sterile materials, that are packed in paper and cannot be disinfected multiple times? My concern is that the paper could become permeable after wetting, and could risk the sterility of the item inside the package. Do others see this as a risk and how have you overcome the issue of  possible microbial contamination on the outer package versus not risking the integrity of the material inside the package by the disinfection process?

Thanks and regards,
Joan