From:
"Khojema S. Ratlamwala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Jul 2020 16:30:52 +0000
Here is few thing ref  to usp<61> and <62>
1.	Incubation times for microbiological tests of less than 3 days' duration should be expressed in hours: e.g., "Incubate at 30 to 35 for 18 to 72 hours".
2.	Tests longer than 72 hours' duration should be expressed in days: e.g., "Incubate at 30 to 35 for 3 to 5 days".
3.	For incubation times expressed in hours, incubate for the minimum specified time, and exercise good microbiological judgment when exceeding the incubation time.
4.	For incubation times expressed in days, incubations started in the morning or afternoon should generally be concluded at that same time of day.

Best Regards
Khojema
Stay well , Stay safe