Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 13:21:10 -0500
I have also seen folks push several towelettes into a large glass syringe and
use the plunger to squash all the liquid out of them, and then use the liquid in
a standard cylinder/plate antibiotic assay. (NOTE: I am NOT exactly RECOMMENDING
this practice-- I only say that I've seen it done that way.)
M.Carroll ([log in to unmask])