From:
"Micro1," <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:50:03 -0500
Stanley,

One type of water sampling device is the Milipore ESP sampling valve. It
allows water to flow from the device for sampling and is designed to
eliminate stagnant water. I have found these to work well. I have not used
other designs, some of which, I understand, employ a septum through which
the sample can be drawn.

Larry Todd
Combe Laboratories, Inc.