From:
"G.A. Fuente" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 15:37:55 EDT
Hello members:
We have installed  four (4) hollow fiber bioreactors to obtain Mab.
The fermentation process are very long on the time and during the
campaing is impossible to aply vapor phase formaldehyde because
the connection and the hoses are sensible and "permeables" to this
sustance and destroy the cells and cultureware.

The question is:
1. What kind of sustance I could use in vapor phase for clean room
    disinfection?

Thank in advance,

Gustavo

GA. Fuente
Division of Validation
Center of Molecular Immunology
Email: [log in to unmask]

"There are two kind of people, those who do the work and
 those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group;
 there is less competition there"   Indira Gandhi