All:

Just a few clarifications.  Please remember that this e-mail discussion group
is the PMFList and it is free of charge.  The Pharmaceutical Microbiology
Forum (PMF) started this discussion group in conjunction with the Microbiology
Network (Scott Sutton, et.al.).  The PMFList is the brain chid of Scott Sutton.

The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum (PMF) is an independent not for profit
organization with the mission to exchange information among pharmaceutical
microbiologists and allies.  The PMF publishes a newsletter several times per
year and distributes it to its paid members.  Membership fees are very
affordable.  The registration form is now posted on our NEW website which is
microbiologyforum.org.

My apologies to Jose Lanueze who requested the PMF information.  I was not
able to send it because aol made his post disappear in front of my eyes, without
me pressing any buttons.  Quite magical!

Regards,

Laura Valdes-Mora, MS
Technical Services Director
Elite MicroSource Corporation
3166 Wood Valley Road
Panama City, FL 32405
Phone: 850-763-5453
Fax: 850-913-9735
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
" Elite MicroSource is a training center for pharmaceutical microbiology
providing seminars, video conferences, books and audits."  Get the latest in USP
Microbiology and Waters straight from USP by attending "The Pharmaceutical
Encounter" in Puerto Rico, January 26-29, 2004...Start the year ahead of the
curve!  Visit us at WWW.ELITEMICROSOURCE.COM

AAI - http://www.aaiintl.com/Micro.htm
Accugenix - http://www.accugenix.com/
Microcheck - http://www.microcheck.com/
MIDI, Inc. - http://www.midi-inc.com/