From: Pharmaceutical Stability Discussion Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jessica Wong
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 5:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PSDGLIST] Seminars

Dear Stabilitarians,

Does anyone know any 2011 stability seminars with emphasis on global reporting?  What about the annual/semi-annual PSDG meeting?  When will it be held?

Thank you.

Regards,
Jessica
Gilead Sciences
San Dimas, CA 91773

Environmental Specialties - http://www.eschambers.com/
   Manufacturer of Quality Stability Chambers and
   Provider of Complete Validation & Calibration Services

Calvex, LLC - http://www.calvex.net
   Validation and Calibration Services

Veriteq Instruments - http://www.veriteq.com/
   Environmental Monitoring, Alarming, Reporting & Validation