Hi All

The goal is to minimize microbial excursions in water systems. The sampling point does not have to flush 20 L per say but when you sample, there should be a forceful initial flush to remove any contaminants in or on the sampling point. And this can equal to some amount of time or as you say 20L, the key is a forceful flush.

I would even recommend that manufacturing and quality sanitize the sample point before collecting water from it, then perform a forceful flushing of the sampling point before collecting water from it (for any type of water system RO or WFI).

Because any trapped water inside the sampling point can be a biofilm heaven and the best way to treat water sampling points is to sanitize them regularly and perform a forceful flush before collecting water.

Thanks
--
Mohammed Yousffi

>>> Sergio Avila <[log in to unmask]> 5/3/2011 5:00 PM >>>
Hi to everibody

Somebody knows why should i let water down before take my sample in a WFI system?
My procedure say's that i musst let 20 liters down before i could take my sample?, but i don't know why, could you give me a reason?

Thanks in advance

Sergio Avila