-----Original Message-----
From: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of alessandra garces
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 5:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PMFLIST] Optical Density Vs viable count

Dear Forum:

I need your help on the Measurement of the concentration of bacterial
suspensions by turbidimetry assay.I want to do a job of equivalence of the
technique by turbidimetry and viable count, but I need information on recent
articles, I am not going  to work with McFarlan scala, I am goint to work
Spectronic 20, I will do estimations by turbidimetry and the same bacterial
suspension by viable count......

Please if anyone have information, recent articules or any information about
this topic, please I would greatly appreciate it, that statistical
techniques applied to the results..please where I can find it. I am in
Venezuela and it is hard for me to pay in dollars for some papers......

waiting for their responses and comments

Alessandra GarcÚs

The PMFList (http://microbiol.org/PMFList_info.htm) is operated from The
Microbiology Network (http://microbiol.org) and supported by our sponsors
(http://microbiol.org/sponsor.htm) as a service to the scientific community.

their support of this service.

discussions are not necessarily those of The Microbiology Network, Inc., the
PMF, or the sponsors of the list.