Here's something for the forum members to dwell upon for the weekend (providing it hits you all in time).

Subject  -  Biofilms
Specifics  -  Gram Negative Rods
Reason  -  isolation of in manufacturing vessel

Can the forum inform me of their current procedural methods for dealing with the isolation of a gram negative biofilm in one of their manufacturing vessels.

Current industry recommendations for treatment and/or corrective actions for preventing repeated failures.

SO far I have managed to read into current research involving BDMDAC (a constituent of benzalkonium chloride), but would appreciate any advice on the subject prior to my recommendation to the board.

Happy Easter ;)

Thanks for your time.

Rob Ryan.
Microbiology Team Leader

Thornton and Ross Ltd
tel: 01484 842217
email: [log in to unmask]

Disclaimer:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential
whom they are addressed. If you should not have received this
email, please delete it without printing and let us know. We do
not accept any liability for any errors or omissions which
occur as a result of transmission nor for any virus or other
harmful code which may be attached or embedded.

This email was sent from Thornton & Ross Ltd. Telephone 01484
842217, Fax 01484 847301

Thornton & Ross Ltd Registered Office: Linthwaite Laboratories,
Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 5QH

Registered in England No: 185947

http://www.thorntonross.com/

Lonza Rapid Testing Solutions - http://www.lonza.com/rts