Someone has some letters warning relating to stability? or know how to
consult the website of the FDA?

Stability Environments, Inc., an affiliate of Solar Light Company, Inc. - http://www.StabilityEnvironments.com
   High quality controlled environmental walk-in rooms and reach-in chambers
   Full installation, validation and spare parts also available

Hardy Diagnostics - http://www.HardyDiagnostics.com
    Provides a complete selection of laboratory and microbiology supplies
    for the clinical, industrial, and molecular biology research communities.