From: The Pharmaceutical Microbiology Forum Email List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ashok Udigiri
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2018 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PMFLIST] PET Calculation

Dear forum members,

For PET testing , we are using bioballs. On CoA for A. bresiliensis, mean CFU is 100920000. We reconstituted in 1.1 ml of reconstitution fluid and added 0.2 ml of culture to 20 ml of product. What is final concentration of culture in product per ml? Please explain.

AVIS : Ce courrier et ses pieces jointes sont destines a leur seul destinataire et peuvent contenir des informations confidentielles appartenant a bioMerieux. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire, vous etes informe que toute lecture, divulgation, ou reproduction de ce message et des pieces jointes est strictement interdite. Si vous avez recu ce message par erreur merci d'en prevenir l'expediteur et de le detruire, ainsi que ses pieces jointes.
NOTICE: This message and attachments are intended only for the use of their addressee and may contain confidential information belonging to bioMerieux. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender immediately and delete this message, along with any attachments.