Print

Hello Dear Forum Members,

My query is when OOS observed in any MET Sample, we identify the particular
strain and after that perform Propogation Test. Mine query is why we do
Propogation Test what is this test means in Microbiology? And also what is
the procedure.

Another one is while performing GPT of Anaerobes we provide all anaerobic
conditions like Anaerobic Jar and Gas Kit and to assure we add chemical
indicator which indicates the whole process goes wright with colour change.
So the indicator is covered with some wrapper so without take out from that
wrapper how colour change done.

Thanks
Warm Regards