Dear Frank,

I agree with you that sometimes you have to conduct testing on a product formulation no matter what is indicted in the USP to have that assurance that your product would not cause any harm to the patient or consumer even though the possibility of having the presence of a particular type of microbial contamination is remote.  From my perspective, the presence of any type of a Gram-negative bacilli in an inhalation product would be unacceptable.

Regards,
Don

Sent from my iPhone