Hello, I need to find out how to use the McFarland standard to measure the
turbidity in a bacterial suspension.  I would also like to use a
spectrophotometer:  Beckman DU640.  Any suggestions?
Thanks, Janette

The PMFList (http://microbiol.org/PMFList_info.htm) is operated from
The Microbiology Network (http://microbiol.org) and supported by
our sponsors (http://microbiol.org/sponsor.htm) as a service to
the scientific community.