Hi all!  I have a question for the group about cascading batches:

Suppose you wanted to fill consecutive batches (i.e., no CIP/SIP between
sublots..just flush the line with the next batch prior to filling).  Does
anyone routinely do this, and if so, do you release all the sublots after
all the sterility tests are in, or do you release each sublot as each test
comes off.  Also, when would you perform filter integrity tests.  I would
like to know if there is an industry standard with this practice.  Thanks.
Michael

Dr. Michael J. Miller
Director, Biological and Sterilization Sciences
Bausch & Lomb